TG Events & Tours is committed in providing a clean and safe environment whatever we can for all our participants. The following safety protocols and guidelines apply to all our trips and events.
• Face masks must be worn at all times during the event/tour except while eating and drinking.
• Hand sanitizer is available at each event and must be used regularly.
• The buses we hire are equipped with new air filtration systems (design to prevent the spread of any virus) including ozone purifiers and plasma cluster filters. The bus are also properly cleaned and disinfected before and after use.
• Any participant who is feeling ill or showing any symptoms of the virus are not allowed to join.
• Participant's body temperature will be checked and scanned using a digital thermometer before each tour/event commenced.
• Participants with temperature exceeding 37.5°C will not be allowed to attend. A credit (if the tour/event is pre-paid) will be given to the participant if it's the case.