Come see 'The Snow Monsters' and 'The Darn Cute Foxes'" on one of the best snow weekend trips of the season!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding around and within the famous Snow Monsters of Zao Onsen
- 6 different types and over 100 super darn cute foxes to see, pet and feed at the Zao Fox Village
- Amazing powder snow
- Snow Monsters Night Illumination
- Fireworks display and ski/snowboarding exhibitions
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 7:15pm Friday (Feb 2) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Well located lodge (just for our group) only a couple of meters walk to the two main ropeways that will conveniently take you to the right side of the resort which is the best ski area at Zao Onsen
- Nice indoor and outdoor onsens just a couple of meters walk from our lodge
- Fun apres ski party at one of the local bars
Zao Onsen is not only famous for its AMAZING POWDER SNOW, hot springs and absolutely beautiful mountain scenery but also for its 'Snow Monsters'. These monsters are a wonderful sight to be seen in person. As the winter season progresses, the trees start to accumulate snow until they are turned into the monsters. The Snow Monsters are at their peak size this time of the year. The best part is you can ski/snowboard around and within the monsters. Also at night, they are illuminated in colored lights and swathed in moonlight, that eerily brings them to life.
This is gonna be a BLAST! Don't miss out!