A mid-winter snow adventure at two highly rated ski resorts famous for long and open powder tree runs!
This Snow Trip Features;
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Ski/snowboarding at Myoko Suginohara and Nozawa Onsen
- Free SKIS/BOOTS/POLES and SNOWBOARD/BOOTS RENTAL at Myoko Suginohara Lodge
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 2,000yen discount for beginners and skiing first-timers
- 7:45pm Feb 14 (Fri) departure to make the most out of the weekend
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens and nice paid onsens (Furusatonoyu and Sparena) in Nozawa Onsen
- Apres-ski party/bar hopping in Akakura town
- Chance to meet a lot of snow loving folks and new riding buddies ;p
Myoko Suginohara is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 1,124m in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 8.5km in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
Nozawa Onsen is considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals.
Come join this mid-winter snow fun!