A short (and optional) hike up to Tenjoyama that will reward your eyes with stunning views of Kawaguchiko lake and of Mt. Fuji with its top covered in its characteristic cloak of snow!
A leisurely and flat bicycle ride around Kawaguchiko lake (about 18km) while enjoying the beautiful surrounding mountain scenery and the colorful autumn leaves.
Visit one of the most popular spots to see red autumn leaves in Japan; the Maples Corridor or "Momiji Kairou" at Momiji Festival.
A short stop at a local wine cellar to taste (for free) and buy some local wines.
Finish the day soaked in a nice outdoor onsen with an amazing sunset view of Mt. Fuji!
Another great day in the outdoors enyoying the nature and the autumn colors!
Beautiful and colorful autumn leaves
- Private bus transportation
- Bicycle rental
- Visit to Akafuji winery
- Fun and cute (English/Japanese speaking) tour guide ;)
- Travel insurance
- 8% consumption tax
- Birthday on Nov 4 (3,000yen)
- Group of 4 or more (1,000yen/person) *Group leader required
Space left: 0 out of 22
Wine tasting and onsen to finish the day
- Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances.
- This event is "ON" rain or shine!
- Reasonable fitness not required but an advantage.
- The hike is short but definitely will break you a sweat.
- You can take the Kachi-kachi ropeway (750yen) up to Tenjoyama if you don't like hiking.
- The cycling path around the lake is mostly flat so don't worry if you think you are unfit.
- You can easily cycle around Kawaguchiko lake in less than 2 hours.
- Bike helmets available for rental (500yen) upon request.
- Food and drinks available for sale at the Momiji Festival.
- We might cancel the visit to the wine cellar if we're behind schedule.
- Rental of towels (small and big) are included in the price of the onsen.
- Final details will be sent to the participants by email two days before the event.