A very short (optional) hike up to Tenjoyama that will reward your eyes with stunning views of Kawaguchiko lake and of Mt. Fuji with its top covered in its characteristic cloak of snow!
A leisurely and flat bicycle ride around Kawaguchiko lake (around 18km) while enjoying the nice surrounding scenery and the beautiful and colorful autumn leaves, stopping at a local festival for lunch and some local beers.
Short stop at a local wine cellar to try/buy some local wines.
Finish the day soaked in a nice outdoor onsen with an amazing sunset view of Mt. Fuji!
Another great day in the outdoors enyoying the nature and the autumn colors!
Beautiful and colorful autumn leaves
- Private bus transportation
- Bicycle rental
- Visit to Akafuji winery
- Fun and cute (English/Japanese speaking) tour guide ;)
- Travel insurance
- 8% consumption tax
- Chance to meet a lot of people and make new friends
- Onsen (1,500yen) *Towels included
- Birthday on Nov 6 (3,000yen)
- Early-bird (500yen) *Pay before 3pm on Oct 6
- Group of 4 or more (500yen/person) *Group leader required
- Regular member (500yen) *Joined a TG trip 5 times or more
Space left: 20 out of 22
Wine tasting and onsen to finish the day
- Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances.
- You MUST have your own insurance (health, social, company, etc.) to be able join.
- This event is "ON" rain or shine!
- Hiking experience not necessary!
- Reasonable fitness not required but an advantage.
- The hike is very short but you will definitely break a sweat.
- You can take the Kachi-kachi ropeway (750yen) up to Tenjoyama if you don't like hiking.
- The cycling path is mostly flat so don't worry if you think you are unfit.
- You can easily cycle around Kawaguchiko lake in less than 2 hours.
- Bike helmets available for rental (500yen) upon request.
- Food and drinks available for sale at the festival.
- Rental of towels (small and big) are included in the price of the onsen.
- Final details will be sent to the participants by email two days before the event.