An amazing mid-winter trip to Hokkaido snow wonderland!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Niseko; voted as No. 1 ski resort in Japan
- Day trip to Kiroro; a relatively unknown ski area in Hokkaido with unbelievable amount of powder snow and the lack of crowds is an advantage for discerning powder maniacs
- Day trip to Rusutsu; most experienced riders prefer and find this resort the best due to it's phenomenal off-piste terrain and powder tree runs, and way less crowded compare to Niseko
- See the Sapporo Snow Festival; widely regarded as the No. 1 festival in Japan, on the first day (Feb 7) or last day (Feb 11); depending on your flight schedule
- Flexible itinerary (You can extend your stay to get more days of riding, just let us know when booking)
- Nice, cozy and clean lodge just for our group
- Regular shuttle bus from/to the lodge/Hirafu Welcome Center
- Fun apres-ski parties at different bars/clubs
Airfare is NOT INCLUDED in the package in order to make sure you get the most convenient flights that suit your schedule and budget. Airfares will vary depending on the availability at the time of booking. You can book a round-trip plane tickets to Sapporo for as low as 13,600yen (if you book early) and as high as 60,000yen (if you book last minute).
Don't miss out on this epic mid-winter snow adventure!