An early snow adventure at Kagura and Naeba!
This Snow Trip Features;
- ¥11,900 Go To Travel trip discount
- ¥5,000 Go To Travel coupons
- FREE SKI/SNOWBOARDING GEAR/EQUIPMENT RENTALS (except protective gear)
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lessons (in English)
- 5,000yen discount for beginners
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Clean lodge (just for our group)
Kagura is one of the highest elevated snow resorts in Japan, and each year receives one of the earliest snowfalls. It is also one of the few resorts that operates as early as November to accommodate the early birds.
Naeba is one of the largest and most popular snow resorts in Japan, visited by hundreds of thousands of people every year. Snow machines make ski/snowboarding possible this time of the year allowing you to enjoy and shake out those rusty legs.
Don't miss out on this early season snow fun!!!