A lovely day walk through the beautiful Shosenkyo gorge, one of Japan's most beautiful gorges! You can see this famous gorge and the stunning Sengataki waterfall surrounded by gorgeous autumn leaves.
Besides the gorge, the waterfall, and the autumn leaves, many interestingly shaped rocks which resemble and are named after animals or items can be seen along the walk.
The Shosenkyo gorge without a doubt is one of Japan's most beautiful and must visit places in autumn.
We will check out one or two local wineries, and then soak in an onsen to finish the day!
This club trip features:
- The beautiful Shosenko gorge
- The stunning and photogenic Sengataki waterfalls
- Breathtaking view of Mt. Fuji with it's characteristic snow capped peak
- Gorgeous red and yellow (Koyo) autumn leaves in full bloom
- Wine tasting at two (2) local wineries
- Onsen (indoor/outdoor)
Don't miss a fun and relaxing day exploring the Japanese outdoors during the autumn season!