An early season ski/snowboarding trip to the largest (by far) ski resort in Japan with a chance to see the cute and wild Japanese snow monkeys, and try the local craft beers!
This Trip Features;
- FREE SKI/SNOWBOARDING GEAR/EQUIPMENT RENTALS
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lessons (in English)
- Chance to see the cute and wild Japanese snow monkeys enjoying the hot spring on Sunday (Dec 11)
- 3,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 9) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Well located hotel (almost ski-in/ski-out) near Yakebitaiyama; the best ski area in Shiga Kogen
- Saturday apres-ski party
- Delicious Shiga Kogen craft beers
Shiga Kogen sits high up in the mountainous regions of Nagano. Because of it's location and elevation, there is more snow at this resort at this time of the year than any other ski resorts in the Nagano/Niigata area.
Let's pray for lots of snow! :)