Come spend a snowy white and Merry Christmas weekend with us! Hohohoho!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen; widely considered by many experienced riders as the best ski resort in Japan in many aspects such as mountain/resort size, slopes and layout, consistent snow fall, quality and amount of powder, weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals
- Three (3) days of snow fun
- Well located lodge (just for our group) only a couple of minutes walk to Nagasaka gondola
- Thirteen (13) FREE public onsens (a unique cultural experience) and/or nice paid ones (Sparena and Furusatonoyu)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lessons
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 21) departure to make the most out of your Christmas weekend
- Ski/snowboarding in Santa costume
- Christmas costume party on Saturday night (Dec 22)
- 2pm departure on Monday (Dec 24) from Nozawa so you'll make it back to Tokyo in time for X'mas eve dinner with your family, friends and/or loved ones.
Can't wait to see lots of Santas on the slopes!