A winter adventure trip for all ages!
This Trip Features;
- Feb 11 (Mon) is a Japanese hational holiday - 3-day weekend - 3 days of snow fun :p
- Lots of good snow sculptures, snow activities and music/dance performances at Iiyama Snow Festival
- Beautiful and romantic fairytale-like Kamakura Igloos at Iiyama Snow Hut Village
- Fireworks display over the Kamakura Igloos; amazing to watch and see
- Ski/snowboarding at Shiga Kogen; by far the largest ski resort in Japan
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Well located hotel (almost ski-in/ski-out) near Yakebitaiyama; the best powder snow and ski area in Shiga Kogen
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and non-skiers/snowboarders
- Fun apres-ski parties
- Optional visit to the wild but super cute Japanese Snow Monkeys enjoying the hot spring at Jigokudani Monkey Park on Feb 11 (Mon)
One of the best winter trips we offer so don't miss out!