A highly recommended winter trip for all ages!
This Trip Features;
- Lots of amazing snow sculptures, three-tiered snowmen, music performance, fire dance and fireworks display at Iiyama Snow Festival
- Beautiful and romantic fairytale-like Kamakura Igloos at Iiyama Snow Hut Village
- Wild but super cute Japanese Snow Monkeys enjoying the hot spring at Jigokudani Monkey Park
- Delicious Shiga Kogen craft beers
- Fun party on Saturday night
- Lots of FREE-TIME in the morning both days (you can go sledding, build a snowman, snowball fight, catch up on your sleep, etc.)
See the 35th Iiyama Snow and Kamakura Festival! Iiyama City has some of the heaviest snowfall in Nagano so to make the snow less burdensome and more fun, they use it to build sculptures and Kamakura Igloos. Each year, the event grows in size and popularity. Music performances and fireworks also accompany the event. Two years ago, Iiyama added a new aspect to their snow festival: world-record breaking! They set a new world record for the number of three-tiered snowmen they could build in an hour: 1585 snowmen with 630 people. What snow-related record will they try to break this time?
An easy 30mins trek to see the wild "but really cute" Japanese snow monkeys enjoying the natural hot spring at Jigokudani Monkey Park! See no monkey, hear no monkey, talk no monkey.
One of the best winter trips we offer for non-skiers/snowboarders! Don't miss out!