Enjoy deep, deep and deep powder snow at two of Japan's highest rated ski resorts!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Seki Onsen and Myoko Suginohara
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Clean lodge (just for our group)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Feb 2) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-party at our local bar
Seki Onsen Resort is perfect for those who desire a genuine back-country riding experience with the best free-riding possibilities in Japan - and without the crowds. Skiers and snowboarders love its 100% natural powder making it a freeriders paradise. Between its topography and ample snowfall, this is arguably the best place in Japan for powder runs. Although small, it's best not to ski/snowboard off-piste here unless you really know what you're doing.
Myoko Suginohara Resort is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 3,700ft (1,124m) in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 5.3 miles (8.5km) in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
This is going to be an epic powder weekend!