Minami Izu beach weekendJuly 28~29 (Saturday~Sunday) Izu Peninsula, Shizuoka
A fantastic day of sea kayaking along the dramatic coastline of Minami Izu!
Snorkeling or just chilling out and playing all day on Yumigahama beach (selected as one of the most beautiful beaches in Japan)!
Music/DJ event at Yumigahama beachfront on Saturday night!
* There will be six (6) Tokyo Gaijins regulars (Toshi, Ricky, Miho, Stefan, Mike and Mio) celebrating their birthdays on this weekend so we expect this to be our best and biggest trip this summer!
Dont miss out!
A brief description of what will happen on the event:
* Friday (Jul 27)
• Meet in Shinjuku at 8pm • Get on the bus • Stop for dinner on the way • Arrive in Minami Izu around midnight • Check-in at the minshuku • Stay overnight
* Saturday (Jul 28)
• Have breakfast (between 7am~9) • Join the sea kayaking tour (9am~3pm), or snorkel, or just chill out and play on the beach • Take a shower/bath back at the minshuku • Have dinner at one of the restaurants on Yumigahama beachfront (not provided) • Group party on the beach • Stay overnight
* Sunday (Jul 29)
• Have breakfast (between 7am~9) • Check-out of the room • Put belongings in the luggage room • Join the sea kayaking tour (9am~3pm), or snorkel, or just chill out and play on the beach • Take a shower/bath back at the minshuku • Change/get ready • Get on the bus at 4pm • Arrive back in Shinjuku around 9pm
• Private bus transportation (round-trip) • Two (2) nights accommodation • Breakfast for Saturday and Sunday • Accident insurance
• Lunch, dinner and drinks for entire duration
• Sea kayaking tour (11,500yen includes boat, paddle, life jacket, lunch, insurance, guide and basic lesson if necessary) • Private room for 2 persons (2,000yen/person for 2 nights)
• Birthday on Jul 27~29 (3,000yen) • Early-birds (1,000yen) *Pay before Jun 27 • Regular member (1,000yen) *Joined a TG outdoor trip 5 times or more
Take note of the following:
• Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other unavoidable circumstances.
• Minami Izu is a bit far (4.5 hours by train/bus) so we're leaving Friday night to make the most out of your weekend.
• The minshuku is located almost at the beachfront.
• Yumigahama is a beautiful cone shaped white sand beach, a lot less crowded than the nearby beaches such as Ohama and Shirahama. There are lots of bars and restaurants at the beachfront.
• Experience not necessary to join the sea kayaking tour.
• Rooms are allocated to your preference (M/F only, group of friends, etc.).
• Minimum of 3 and maximum of 5 persons per room.
• Private room for couples available at extra cost.
• Final details will be sent to the participants by email two days before the event.
• Maximum of 90 participants!
What to wear/bring:
• Clothes appropriate to the weather • Wind breaker jacket • Comfortable shoes/sandals • Swimsuit • Snorkeling kit • Towel • Hat • Sunglasses • Sunscreen • Insect repellent • Eye masks • Ear plugs • iPod/MP3 player • Camera • Cellphone • Cash