Come join one of our biggest ski/snowboarding trips! 135 people (3 buses) joined last season!
This Trip Features;
- FREE SKI/SNOWBOARDING GEAR/EQUIPMENT RENTALS (except protective gears)
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lessons (in English) from Certified Instructors
- 5,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Dec 16) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Fun apres-ski dance party on Saturday night at a really classy bar
Kagura is one of the highest elevated snow resorts in Japan, and each year receives one of the earliest snowfalls. It is also one of the few resorts that operates as early as November to accommodate the early birds. This year, Kagura is scheduled to open on Nov 19.
Naeba is one of the largest and most popular snow resorts in Japan, visited by hundreds of thousands of people every year. At this time of the year, the top of Naeba is already covered in snow, and they have two high speed gondolas to take you up there. Snow machines make riding from top to bottom possible, allowing you to enjoy longer runs and to shake out those rusty legs.
Let's hope for lots of snow like two seasons ago!