A weekend away in the snow at Japan's premier resort to ski/snowboard as well as party!
Powder Love Hakuba is a yearly, live-music, DJ and festival style event held both inside and outside of Tracks Bar in Hakuba. The Event will feature a nightclub in the basement of Tracks with a top international DJ line-up, while the first floor will feature live music and performance artists. To add to the good vibes of the event there will also be food stalls and a huge bonfire outside with an icebar, more music, and video displays!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at world and Olympic class resorts; Happo and Hakuba Cortina
- Two (2) days in the mountains
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Mar 1) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Powder Love Hakuba; awesome party, good music, great bands and DJ's
Let's ride the amazing powder of the Hakuba Alps during the day, and enjoy live bands and great music at night!