Three (3) day weekend! Three (3) days of snow fun at three (3) World and Olympic class snow resorts!
January 8 Monday is a Japanese National Holiday!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at three (3) World and Olympic class snow resorts; Hakubagoryu & 47, Hakuba Cortina and Happo
- Three (3) full days in the mountains
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson from Certified Instructors
- 5,000yen discount for beginners (No lift pass provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 5) departure to make the most out of your long weekend
- Nice and clean hotel just for our group
- Animal costume party at Bar Cross
Let's go explore and ride the great Hakuba Alps!