A leisurely and relaxing day trip visiting some of Japan's beautiful places during the Fall Season!
This trip features:
- Shiraito Falls; Ranked among the best and most beautiful waterfalls in Japan. The 150 meter wide cascade is fed by the volcano's spring water and flows off the edge of a 20 meter high cliff in thin white streams that resemble hanging threads of silk - hence its name.
- Kawaguchiko Lake Bike Tour; Leisurely and relaxing (18k flat) bicycle tour around the lake surrounded by fantastic mountain scenery and gorgeous red and yellow autumn leaves.
- Momiji Festival; Red autumn leaves (Momiji) at the Maples Corridor or "Momiji Kairou". Local food and drinks are also being sold at the festival.
- Mt. Fuji; Japan's most famous and iconic mountain with it's snow capped peak.
- Akafuji Wine Cellar; Local wine cellar where we can taste (for free) and buy some local wines.
- Fuji Yurari Spa; Outdoor onsen/spa with a dramatic sunset view of Mt. Fuji. One of the best onsens in Japan.
Come join the adventure!