Forest Adventure Mt. Fuji September 9 (Sunday) Kawaguchiko, Yamanashi
Have you tried Zip slide and Tarzan swing before?!
Forest Adventure is the first high wire/ropes course in Japan. It's an extraordinary experience climbing trees and crossing the forest from a canopy 14 meters from the ground. This experience in the natural forest will awaken your senses!
Finish the day soaked in a nice outdoor onsen with an amazing sunset view of Mt. Fuji!
Check last trip PHOTOS!
Another fun and exciting day in the outdoors!
A brief description of what will happen on the day:
• Meet in Shinjuku at 9am • Get on the bus • Catch up on your sleep or chat with other members • Stop at a service area to buy some food for picnic • Arrive at Forest Adventure Mt. Fuji site around 12pm • Picnic lunch (light) • Orientation • Safety briefing • Stretching • Group photo • Start the adventure course at 1pm • Finish the course around 3:45pm • Get on the bus • Arrive at Fuji Yurari Spa around 4pm • Enjoy the outdoor onsen (4pm~5) • Get on the bus • Stop for dinner on the way • Arrive back in Tokyo around 8:30pm
• Private bus transportation (round-trip) • Forest adventure Mt. Fuji course fee (5 courses includes gear and guides) • Entrance fee to Fuji Yurari Spa (includes towel) • Gloves • Banana • Accident insurance • Chance to meet a lot of people and make new friends
• Birthday on Sep 9 (3,000yen) • Early-birds (1,000yen) *Pay before Aug 9 • Regular member (1,000yen) *Joined a TG trip 5 times or more
Take note of the following:
• Itinerary may vary due to the weather, traffic conditions, and other
unavoidable circumstances on the day.
• We'll do the most exciting and most challenging course offered; the adventure course. It includes the Zip slide, Tarzan swing and other exciting forest adventure courses.
• Minimum height allowed is 140cm and maximum weight is 130kg.
• Reasonable fitness necessary to join.
• Towels are provided at the onsen.
• Final details will be sent to the participants two days before the event.
• Maximum of 45 participants!
What to wear/bring:
• Picnic lunch • Clothes appropriate for outdoor activities and weather • Spare clothes • Comfortable socks • Small backpack • Hat • Sunscreen • Sunglasses • Towel • Raincoat (in case of bad weather) • MP/iPod player • Camera • Cellphone • Cash