A crazy local winter festival that surely you don't wanna miss!
This Trip Features;
- Dosojin Fire Festival; one of the craziest festivals in Japan
- Five (5) days of ski/snowboarding at Nozawa Onsen; widely considered by many as the best ski resort in Japan in lots of aspects; mountain/resort layout, consistent powder, snow and weather, amazing tree runs, backcountry, accessibility/location, apres ski bars, onsens, traditional town and very friendly locals
- Well located lodge (just for our group) only a couple of minutes walk from Nagasaka gondola
- Breakfast and dinner included in the package (Very convenient as there are only few restaurants in town)
- Try all the 13 free public onsens (A unique cultural experience)
- Bathe in the nice paid onsens (Sparena and Furusatonoyu)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 11) departure to make the most out of the trip
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- Free sake (Japanese wine) offered by some shops on your way to the festival
- Fun apres-ski parties
The Dosojon Fire Festival Trip is always a riot!
This is going to be an epic trip!