An epic 3-day 'Obon' summer weekend of beach fun on two beautiful Izu islands!
August 12 Monday is a Japanese national holiday!
This trip features:
- Lots of outdoor, island, beach and onsen fun
- Clear, clean and warm ocean for swimming and snorkeling
- Gorgeous and clean white sandy beaches
- FREE outdoor Greek styled onsen with stunning ocean view
- Clean campsite with good facilities
- Great waves for surfing on Habushiura beach
- Beach volleyball, dodgeball, frisbee and soccer
- Camping, hiking and trekking
- Bonfire parties
- Nice parks and museums
- Biking/sightseeing around Niijima island (on flat road)
- Aug 9 (Friday) 10:30pm ferry departure to make the most out of the long weekend
This is one of the most popular trips we offer, where a lot of people keep coming back to join us over and over!