A snow weekend at two of Japan's highest rated ski resorts!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Madarao and Myoko Suginohara
- Two (2) full days in the mountains
- Clean lodge (just for our group)
- Free beginners ski/snowboarding lesson
- 3,000yen discount for beginners and ski/snowboarding first-timers (No lift pass will be provided)
- 7:45pm Friday (Jan 12) departure to make the most out of your weekend
- Apres-party at one of the local bars
Madarao Resort - 60% of the courses are ungroomed so there’s a good chance that you’ll be able to enjoy a fluffy, deep powder when you ride. Also, since not so many people are skilled to ride powder, there's not a lot of competition for the ungroomed slopes. Mt. Madarao stands 1,382 meters tall and has 30 separate courses and 15 ski lifts., and the ski area features a unique bowl-shape. Since Madarao was host to Japan’s first Freestyle Skiing Competition, there are many unique courses to choose from. There are groomed courses, ungroomed courses, the 'Tree Run' course, 'Free Ride Park' and wave courses. Madarao can be enjoyed by everyone from first-timers to advanced riders.
Myoko Suginohara Resort - is extremely famed as one of the highest-caliber ski slopes in Japan, with 3,700ft (1,124m) in vertical drop and the longest ski run at an unbelievable distance of 5.3 miles (8.5km) in length. This course has everything any skier/snowboarder could desire with the runs being wide open or tree lined.
This is going to be an epic powder weekend!!!