A day trip to Mt. Myogi (one of the best scenic spots in Japan) and the spectacular Flower Christmas Fantasy (voted No. 1 illumination in Japan)!
This trip features:
- Mt. Myogi; breathtaking landscapes and fantastically shaped rocks that sculpt dramatic forms of natural beauty.
- Nakanotake Shrine; rustic mountain shrine in a forest setting, known for its 20 meter golden statue of the God of Wealth.
- Myogi Shrine; long-standing shrine with Edo architecture surrounded by momiji (red autumn leaves).
- Autumn leaves; beautiful momiji and some late season Koyo can be found at the foot of Mt. Myogi.
- Flower Christmas Fantasy; voted No. 1 illumination in Japan with more than 3.5 million lights illuminate the 94,000m² area of the park. Explore and marvel this magical lights spectacle which is mind-blowing. You must see to believe! ;p
Come join the first winter adventure!