An amazing mid-winter trip to Hokkaido snow wonderland!
This Trip Features;
- Ski/snowboarding at Niseko; voted as No. 1 ski resort in Japan
- Day trip to Kiroro; a relatively unknown ski area in Hokkaido with unbelievable amount of powder snow and the lack of crowds is an advantage for discerning powder maniacs
- See the Sapporo Snow Festival; widely regarded as the No. 1 festival in Japan, on the first day (Feb 9) or last day (Feb 12)
- 3 to 4 days of snow fun
- FREE beginners ski/snowboarding lesson on Saturday (Feb 10) from 9:30am-12pm
- Flexible itinerary. You can extend your stay to get more days of riding
- Nice, cozy and clean lodge just for our group
- Regular shuttle bus from/to the lodge/Hirafu Welcome Center
- Fun apres-ski parties at different bars/clubs
Niseko is widely considered as the best and most famous ski resort in Japan amongst international skiers and snowboarders. For those who love powder, Niseko is the number one pick because it seems to constantly snow, and the deep, deep powder is way too enticing. Niseko is one big powder playground!
Kiroro is a relatively unknown ski area in Hokkaido with unbelievable amount of powder snow and the lack of crowds is an advantage for discerning powder maniacs who make the most of the abundant snow and off-piste ski/snowboarding. Kiroro is blessed with lots of yuki and because the ski resort is uncrowded and very few riders go off-piste, there’s a very high chance of scoring freshies. You’d better get to Kiroro before anyone else discovers the joys of this little treasure.
See one of the famous and most distinctive festivals in Japan! Huge glittering ice sculptures transform Sapporo into a magical winter wonderland during this annual Snow Festival. Teams of professional artists from around the globe create the frosty masterpieces at venues across the city. Its a must see!
Airfare is NOT INCLUDED in the package in order to make sure you get the most convenient flights that suit your schedule and budget. Airfares will vary depending on the availability at the time of booking. You can book a round-trip plane tickets to Sapporo for as low as 13,600yen (if you book fast enough) and as high as 45,000yen (if you book last minute).
You can book/buy discounted plane tickets ONLINE through the following carriers websites (1) Sky Mark (2) AirDo (3) Jetstar (4) Air Asia (5) ANA (6) JAL. Please let us know if you're having problems booking your plane tickets and we'll help you sort it out.
Don't miss out on this epic mid-winter snow adventure!