An outdoor and culture adventure for all ages!
This Trip Features;
- Hida Takayama Old Town; beautifully preserved old buildings and streets of houses dating back from the Edo Period when the city thrived as a wealthy town of merchants.
- Hida Folk Village; an open air museum exhibiting over 30 traditional houses built during the Edo Period including some 'Gassho-Zukuri' farmhouses.
- Shirakawago; traditional houses with thatched and steep roofs called 'Gassho-Zukuri' and it's a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Shomyo Falls; tumbling 350m amidst a cloud of mist is Japan’s tallest waterfall
- Breathtaking mountain views surrounded by gorgeous red and yellow autumn leaves
*November 4 Monday is a Japanese National Holiday
Join us for this absolutely awesome autumn adventure exploring Japanese outdoors and culture at its best!