• Tokyo Gaijins is an event club/company that regularly organize a wide variety of activities and events all over Japan. From the casual outdoor lovers to adrenaline junkies. For people who just wanted to break a sweat and for sports maniac. For people who just wanted to meet people and make new friends. And also for people who want to party. We are not a travel company, we are just a big bunch of gaijins and some Japanese hanging-out, partying, playing sports and enjoying the Japanese outdoors.
• Whatever your nationality, Tokyo Gaijins is an international friendship, adventure sports and social group for outgoing people in and around Japan. Come join us now!
About the activities and events:
• Outdoor - skiing, snowboarding, hiking, camping, cycling, whitewater rafting, canyoning, dragon boat racing, bungy jumping, paragliding, snorkelling, etc.
• Sports - basketball, futsal, soccer, tennis, beach volleyball, running, cycling, etc.
• Leisure - barbecue, picnic in the park, hangout on the beach, swimming in the sea, etc.
• Recreation - frisbee, dodgeball, etc.
• Parties - halloween, x'mas, new year countdown, thanksgiving, yukata, boat, hanami, bonfire and international parties.
About the members:
• As of September 2011, there are almost 9,500 people subscribed on our events mailing list/newsletters and a total of about 4,000 different people had participated in Tokyo Gaijins events. At each event, there are on average 30% first-timers and 20% joining the activity alone, leaving with lots of new friends!